Patiowell 8x6 Woodlook Metal Shed Pro
|W88.2 x D71.3 x H82.2
|Max roof load
Fashionable Wood Grain Appearance
The wall surface features horizontal strips with an imitation wood grain print, creating a natural texture. Woodlook metal material is used instead of real wood, making it more durable and able to withstand wind.
Large Space Provides You A More Convenient Storage Experience.
Continuous Fresh Air with Ventilation Design
Metal shed VS Plastic shed VS Wood shed
- Durability: The metal sheds are made of steel which is high in strength and resistant to wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Metal sheds require minimal maintenance and are resistant to pests and decay.
- Fire Resistance: Metal sheds are not easily combustible, and they are providing a safer storage option.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Plastic storage sheds have a low maintenance cost, only requiring occasional cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Anti-corrosion, rust-proof, and pest-resistant.
- Easy Assembly: Plastic storage sheds are quick and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight: Plastic storage sheds are lightweight, which makes them easier to move.
Outdoor Storage Cabinet
- Durable: Wooden sheds can withstand heavy items on the walls, and can be used for shelves or hanging tools.
- Insulation: Wood has better thermal insulation, making it suitable for use throughout years.
- Aesthetic Design: Wooden sheds have a natural appearance, enhancing the beauty of your outdoor space.
Assembly is a breeze with user-friendly components, and our comprehensive installation guide guarantees a swift setup of 2-3 hours for two people. We've got you covered with high-quality rubber gloves included for a smooth installation process.
Click the button below to access the installation guide.Installation Guide
We set up this shed on a small tile pad in our backyard to create extra storage space. I strongly suggest getting the flooring kit and ensuring your pad or foundation is level. We encountered some common fitment issues, primarily because I gave my pad a slight slope, causing some adjustments to align all the parts. I managed to assemble most of the shed on my own, and it took about a total of 6 hours. Inside, we used a plywood floor and added enough weight with its contents, so we didn't secure the shed to the ground. If you plan to use it in an open area prone to high winds, I recommend purchasing the shed tie-down anchors. The shed has been in place for nearly a year in the desert environment of Las Vegas and is holding up exceptionally well..
The instructions were pretty good. A couple places could have been more clear.This takes several hours. It was completed with the joint efforts of two people.
I've been using this steel storage shed for a few weeks, and it arrived in excellent packaging. With my dad's assistance, we assembled the parts, particularly when attaching the wall panels. Following the instructions ensured a smooth assembly process. The material is of high quality, the shed is sturdy, reasonably priced, and offers good quality. I would certainly recommend it to my friends.
My husband and I assembled it, although it took some time, the final result was very good! More space than I imagined.
Assembling this was neither a breeze nor overly difficult. I opted to use an impact driver for all the screws and managed not to strip any of them. You just need to exercise control. While it's possible to assemble it on your own, I would recommend having a second person to help hold the parts in place and prevent any movement.
Rain Test & Updating - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Are you concerned about the effects of rain on Patiowell 10X10 metal sheds? Come join us as we catch up with @StBernardAcres to see his metal shed after the crazy rain this season!
Building Tricks & Reveiws - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Patiowell invited @StBernardAcres explore the 10X10 metal patio shed, providing you with valuable tips, tricks, and in-depth reviews to help you make an informed decision.