Patiowell 10x10 Metal Shed Pro With An Optional Floor Base
*Products will be delivered in multiple packages, so please be patient.
|W121 x D118.1 x H80.3
|Max roof load
More Space Gives You More Convenient Storage
DIY Your Metal Shed To Your Taste
Sturdy Double Doors With Double Sloping Bars For Added Stability
Metal shed VS Plastic shed VS Wood shed
- Durability: The metal sheds are made of steel which is high in strength and resistant to wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Metal sheds require minimal maintenance and are resistant to pests and decay.
- Fire Resistance: Metal sheds are not easily combustible, and they are providing a safer storage option.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Plastic storage sheds have a low maintenance cost, only requiring occasional cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Anti-corrosion, rust-proof, and pest-resistant.
- Easy Assembly: Plastic storage sheds are quick and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight: Plastic storage sheds are lightweight, which makes them easier to move.
Outdoor Storage Cabinet
- Durable: Wooden sheds can withstand heavy items on the walls, and can be used for shelves or hanging tools.
- Insulation: Wood has better thermal insulation, making it suitable for use throughout years.
- Aesthetic Design: Wooden sheds have a natural appearance, enhancing the beauty of your outdoor space.
Assembly is a breeze with user-friendly components, and our comprehensive installation guide guarantees a swift setup of 2-3 hours for two people. We've got you covered with high-quality rubber gloves included for a smooth installation process.
Click the button below to access the installation guide.Installation Guide
It was relatively easy to build. The videos were so much help. I think it is beautiful
Love it, perfect size, can pou shelves in and be able to stand up in there.
Only bad thing was the instructions, not the greatest when showing what direction the holes should go, till 10 steps later 😏
Most of it all lined up which is impressive for the amount of holes an being this cheap. Seemed flimsy at first but once complete actually seems pretty sturdy. Definitely a full day if you’re by yourself but not hard an can’t beat the price.
This shed was incredibly easy to assemble, the simplest I've ever worked on. I managed almost all of it by myself, except at the beginning when I needed assistance holding up the initial panels to attach to the base. When I didn't have help available, I used strong masking tape to temporarily hold pieces in place while I screwed them together. I appreciated that the instructions were large and easy to read. The only minor issue was on the left side of the shed, where the pre-drilled holes for assembly made it a bit more challenging to align the side pieces for screwing together. When I finished, it might have looked like something went wrong, but there was really no other way to connect the pieces.
Other than that, I can confidently say that this project could be completed in a single day if you have your foundation prepared and plenty of uninterrupted time, especially with some assistance. The shed is just the right size for my snow blower, a few of my tillers, and a power washer, plus there's room for rakes, hoes, and whatever else I'd like to store. It's a fantastic product, and I'm even considering getting another one for a different area in the backyard. I highly recommend it, and I'm not particularly skilled in these tasks. If I can do it, almost anyone can, seriously.
Rain Test & Updating - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Are you concerned about the effects of rain on Patiowell 10X10 metal sheds? Come join us as we catch up with @StBernardAcres to see his metal shed after the crazy rain this season!
Building Tricks & Reveiws - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Patiowell invited @StBernardAcres explore the 10X10 metal patio shed, providing you with valuable tips, tricks, and in-depth reviews to help you make an informed decision.