Patiowell 8x6 Metal Shed Pro With Peak Roof
|W91.3 x D75.7 x H76.7
|Max roof load
Double Reinforcing Rigs Ensure Stability of Door
Using double diagonal door braces in hinge door styles improves door stability. This stable frame also increases wind resistance and durability.
Galvanized Metal Panels Provides A Stable Structure
Continuous Fresh Air with Ventilation Design
Metal shed VS Plastic shed VS Wood shed
- Durability: The metal sheds are made of steel which is high in strength and resistant to wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Metal sheds require minimal maintenance and are resistant to pests and decay.
- Fire Resistance: Metal sheds are not easily combustible, and they are providing a safer storage option.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Plastic storage sheds have a low maintenance cost, only requiring occasional cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Anti-corrosion, rust-proof, and pest-resistant.
- Easy Assembly: Plastic storage sheds are quick and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight: Plastic storage sheds are lightweight, which makes them easier to move.
Outdoor Storage Cabinet
- Durable: Wooden sheds can withstand heavy items on the walls, and can be used for shelves or hanging tools.
- Insulation: Wood has better thermal insulation, making it suitable for use throughout years.
- Aesthetic Design: Wooden sheds have a natural appearance, enhancing the beauty of your outdoor space.
Assembly is a breeze with user-friendly components, and our comprehensive installation guide guarantees a swift setup of 2-3 hours for two people. We've got you covered with high-quality rubber gloves included for a smooth installation process.
Click the button below to access the installation guide.Installation Guide
I haven’t noticed any leaks. The material is thin but it is sturdy once it is all put together. It’s 4’ by 6’ and 6’ tall at the tallest point. It does not have shelves. It was pretty annoying to put together but I like it better more that it’s done.
This shed is pretty decent for the price. Fairly easy to put together, but allow a good amount of time, approximately 4-5 hours. It's definitely a two person job. An impact driver will come in handy as well. As mentioned in other reviews, the plastic wrap that they use to protect the pieces is a pain to remove.
This project took my husband and I about 6-7 hours to building, however that’s including the base we built for the shed itself. Although we did this project in 108 degree TX heat, the instructions were fairly clear and very easy to follow! Of course we had the occasion moment of confusion with thick direction something went or which side of something faced where. No missing parts!
Overall, very pleased with this purchase! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who had the time and patience to assemble. As far as durability, it seems very strong while also lightweight - we were even able to screw and secure it to the wooden base it’s set on.
"So far, so good with our new shed. It was easy to assemble. However, some corners arrived bent, and the instruction insert suggesting to just bend them back felt a bit disappointing for such an expensive product. I wish I had known it was likely to arrive damaged. Despite that, we like it, and it's surprisingly sturdy."
It sounds like the shed assembly was a team effort between you and your daughter, taking just over 2 hours, which is impressive! The instructions were clear enough to follow smoothly, contributing to the ease of setup.
The absence of a floor might be a drawback for some, but since it's being repurposed as a coop for your chickens and ducks, that particular detail doesn't concern you. It's great to adapt the shed's design to suit your feathered friends' needs!
Rain Test & Updating - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Are you concerned about the effects of rain on Patiowell 10X10 metal sheds? Come join us as we catch up with @StBernardAcres to see his metal shed after the crazy rain this season!
Building Tricks & Reveiws - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Patiowell invited @StBernardAcres explore the 10X10 metal patio shed, providing you with valuable tips, tricks, and in-depth reviews to help you make an informed decision.