Patiowell 10x8 Metal Shed Pro With An Optional Floor Base
|W120.8 x D102.3 x H80.3
|Max roof load
More Space Gives You More Convenient Storage
DIY Your Metal Shed To Your Taste
Sturdy Double Doors With Double Sloping Bars For Added Stability
Metal shed VS Plastic shed VS Wood shed
- Durability: The metal sheds are made of steel which is high in strength and resistant to wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Metal sheds require minimal maintenance and are resistant to pests and decay.
- Fire Resistance: Metal sheds are not easily combustible, and they are providing a safer storage option.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Plastic storage sheds have a low maintenance cost, only requiring occasional cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Anti-corrosion, rust-proof, and pest-resistant.
- Easy Assembly: Plastic storage sheds are quick and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight: Plastic storage sheds are lightweight, which makes them easier to move.
Outdoor Storage Cabinet
- Durable: Wooden sheds can withstand heavy items on the walls, and can be used for shelves or hanging tools.
- Insulation: Wood has better thermal insulation, making it suitable for use throughout years.
- Aesthetic Design: Wooden sheds have a natural appearance, enhancing the beauty of your outdoor space.
Assembly is a breeze with user-friendly components, and our comprehensive installation guide guarantees a swift setup of 2-3 hours for two people. We've got you covered with high-quality rubber gloves included for a smooth installation process.
Click the button below to access the installation guide.Installation Guide
Had several dented panels
Plastic covering almost impossible to remove.
Instructions vague even on line.
Finished it in about 10 hours working mostly by myself.
It's going to be great for my riding mower and tools.
Since I live in Florida, can't wait to see what a hurricane might do to it.
My wife purchased this shed to put in the backyard to store and organize things in the backyard. I procrastinated in putting it together due to raining in our area. I finally got around to putting it together. Turns out I really like this shed and wish I had assembled it before the rain. Assembly was fairly straightforward and the unit feels fairly sturdy (especially if you factor in the price). Shed had a nice clean look to it and decent space to put shovels, ladder, and garden hoses.
Tool room looks good structure simple and practical, really a very satisfactory online shopping!
The first time I purchased this outdoor rainproof and sunproof tool shed, the overall feeling is very sturdy and solid, the appearance is also very practical and good-looking, used to put things will feel very good.
I was skeptical about it at first, but after completion I was impressed by how solid it was. I am happy with it. 👌👏👏
Rain Test & Updating - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Are you concerned about the effects of rain on Patiowell 10X10 metal sheds? Come join us as we catch up with @StBernardAcres to see his metal shed after the crazy rain this season!
Building Tricks & Reveiws - Patiowell 10X10 Metal Shed
Patiowell invited @StBernardAcres explore the 10X10 metal patio shed, providing you with valuable tips, tricks, and in-depth reviews to help you make an informed decision.