Patiowell Flat Roof Outdoor Storage Cabinet
|W31.5 x D16.5 x H63.6
Spacious Storage Space
Single door design, easy to open, with 3 partitions inside, can neatly store various long and short tools, providing abundant storage space.
Waterproof Roof Design
Spruce Wood Structure Provides A Durable Choice For Lasting
Metal shed VS Plastic shed VS Wood shed
- Durability: The metal sheds are made of steel which is high in strength and resistant to wear and tear.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Metal sheds require minimal maintenance and are resistant to pests and decay.
- Fire Resistance: Metal sheds are not easily combustible, and they are providing a safer storage option.
- Low Maintenance Cost: Plastic storage sheds have a low maintenance cost, only requiring occasional cleaning.
- Weather Resistance: Anti-corrosion, rust-proof, and pest-resistant.
- Easy Assembly: Plastic storage sheds are quick and easy to assemble.
- Lightweight: Plastic storage sheds are lightweight, which makes them easier to move.
- Durable: Wooden sheds can withstand heavy items on the walls, and can be used for shelves or hanging tools.
- Insulation: Wood has better thermal insulation, making it suitable for use throughout years.
- Aesthetic Design: Wooden sheds have a natural appearance, enhancing the beauty of your outdoor space.
This outdoor storage solution is fantastic! I'm considering applying a coat of marine stain/sealant during the summer. I made the decision to purchase this for our houseboat because we don't have a "front room" storage option. In the winter, it will be ideal for storing shoes and coats, and in the summer, it will serve as a convenient spot for shoes and towels.
I'm only expecting this to last for a year or 2 with our winters until I can have a custom cabinet made. Pros: price and looks. Fairly easy to put together, took me and my husband about an hour and a half. Also can decide to put shelves where you want. Cons: wood is thin, one piece cracked when screwing. A little hard to get doors/lock to line up. Also, front doors are slatted, wish they were solid - I have a feeling the spiders will move in. Overall happy with it and it fits our pool and spa items nicely.